Introduction: Trust Wallet
The Trust Wallet application is a mobile crypto wallet that does not require registration. Available for iOS and Android users. After installation, you can start trading on the PancakeSwap platform via the DApp browser.
Trust Wallet is currently only available in English, so we will walk you through the process step by step. The first step is to download the application:
Create an account
The process of setting up a wallet is very important, as it involves creating a renewal phrase (or SEED). Seed is used to renew your wallet if, for example, you lose your phone. Keep your seed in a safe place and never share it with anyone. The discussion forums on the Internet are full of grieving people who have shared their seed with another person and lost all funds in their account.
Is the seed safe? Can’t “tip” him? More information about SEED phrase for crypto wallet, its safety and how to store it can be found here.
- The first time you launch Trust Wallet, you will be presented with the option to create a new wallet or import an existing one. We choose the option to create a new wallet, ie Create a new wallet.
3. This is the most important part. You must save your recovery phrase, or seed. Your recovery phrases are the key to your crypto wallet. Therefore, keep it in a safe place.
Setting up a Smart Chain Binance on a Trust Wallet
4. After verifying your renewal phrase, you will be redirected to the main wallet screen. You will see an initial list of coins with which you can start trading immediately.
5. The next step is to activate Binance Smart Chain in your new wallet. Click the button in the upper right corner to add a new token.
6. Enter Smart Chain in the search engine and confirm your choice. Your Trust Wallet now supports Binance Smart Chain.
Activating the DApp browser to access the spy-token exchange office (iOS)
Trust Wallet allows you to use decentralized applications such as PancakeSwap. However, you must first activate the DApp browser, which allows you to communicate with decentralized applications. In the case of an Android device, you will see the DApp browser automatically in the bottom menu (under the Browser tab). So Android users can skip this section. For Apple phones, you will need to activate your browser first:
7. To activate the DApp browser on an iOS device, open Safari and enter this address: trust://browser_enable.
8. You will be asked if you want to open this page in the “Trust” application? Click open.
9. After clicking on open, the Trust Wallet application will start with the active DApp browser, marked in the bottom menu as Browser.
What if DApp doesn’t work? (iOS)
Apple has completely reduced the DApp browser for its latest iOS operating system. After entering the trust: // browser_enable address, users often see a “Warning: Deep Link is not supported” error message.
The solution is to connect the Spy-Token to the Trust Wallet via WalletConnect. You can proceed as follows:
Deep Link is not supported error message:
In Safari open page spy-token
Click the Connect wallet button and choose from the menu WalletConnect.
Now select Trust in the new menu.
The Trust application opens, in which you confirm the connection.
You can now return to Safari: the wallet is linked.
Your Binance Smart Chain address
The last step is to display the address so that you can convert the BNB from Binance.com to your new Trust Wallet.
Click on Smart Chain in your wallet. Do not click on BNB.
Then select Receive to display your address.
The QR code under which your unique address is located will be displayed.
Where to go next: Transfer BNB from Binance to your wallet
The next step for trading on the Spy token platform is to transfer the BNB token purchased on Binance.com to your newly created virtual wallet.